Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration

Social Security Payment Checks |

Obtaining record of employers

Obtaining record of employers

August 23, 2009 by admin

Obtaining an earnings history with earnings only and not employers is free. You can find this by requesting your personal earnings and benefit statement available here :

If you need employer data, you will have to pay a fee for this. To obtain a detailed statement of your employment history, you need to complete Form SSA-7050-F4, Request For Social Security Earnings Information.

You may obtain Form SSA-7050-F4, which also includes the fee schedule, from our website at:

Details on this question are here :

Sponsored Links

Ads - Also Recommended