Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration

Social Security Payment Checks |

Replacement SSA-1099

Replacement SSA-1099

February 7, 2010 by admin

You can request a replacement Social Security Benefit Statement (SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S for foreign beneficiaries) online or by calling 1-800-772-1213. They issue the SSA-1099 and SSA-1042 by January 31 of each year.

You can also replace a lost, damaged, or missing tax summary of your Social Security benefits for 2009 online at :


Ads - Also Recommended