Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration

Social Security Payment Checks |

Taxes on Social Security benefits

Taxes on Social Security benefits

November 29, 2010 by admin

You will have to pay federal income taxes on your benefits if you file a federal tax return as an individual and your total income is more than $25,000. If you file a joint return, you will have to pay taxes if you and your spouse have a total income of more than $32,000.

Sponsored Links

Ads - Also Recommended