Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration

Social Security Payment Checks |

Correct errors in your PEBES

Correct errors in your PEBES

October 21, 2008 by admin

You can correct errors in your Personal Earnings and Benefit Estimate Statement (PEBES) upon request.

If there is any error or omission, contact Social Security by calling 1-800-772-1213. You should have your copy of W-2’s and self-employment tax returns.

Sponsored Links

Ads - Also Recommended