Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration

Social Security Payment Checks |

bad mother

bad mother

February 6, 2011 by Guest

How do you turn in someone whoms child is not in school, hasn't been in school for at least 5 years or better and does not take care of said child, as in not sending to school, no proper meals, no stable housing and locks child out of house, and gambles there checks each month but is still collecting money. She has told her son that that is her childsupport money! That check he is to recieve is cause of his father passing. She bums money off people cause of her gambling addiction.

Sponsored Links

Ads - Also Recommended