Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration

Social Security Payment Checks |

Missing SSA-1099

Missing SSA-1099

February 8, 2011 by David Luhman

Social Security Benefit Statements (SSA-1099 and SSA-1042) are issued by January 31 of each year. If you did not receive your SSA-1099, you can request a replacement online.

However, if you need a replacement SSA-1099 (or SSA-1042S) for a tax year prior to 2010, you must call 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday through Friday.


Ads - Also Recommended