Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration

Social Security Payment Checks |

Reporting change in spouse's income

Reporting change in spouse's income

February 18, 2011 by admin

If you receive SSI, there generally are requirements to report changes in your income or assets.

If you receive Social Security disability benefits (based on your work record), you need to report a number of items (ex. if you start working), but changes in your spouse's income is not in the list.


Ads - Also Recommended