Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration

Social Security Payment Checks |

Work letter

Work letter

February 19, 2011 by admin

Sounds like you're seeking assistance with In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) with the Department of Public Social Services (DPSS) in California.

In this case, I'm not sure about the meaning of a "work letter".

If you receive Social Security benefits and are looking for proof of your benefits, you can request a Proof of Income Letter here :

Sponsored Links

Ads - Also Recommended