Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration

Social Security Payment Checks |

retire and continue to work

retire and continue to work

March 8, 2011 by Guest

I am 63 years old and have been working Full time. I plan on going to part time work at a yearly rate of 49,000. If I took Social Security now and was entitled to the highest amount which I believe is about 1700.00 a month. How much of the 1700.00 a month would I get because of working? Also, do I just lose the amount that is deducted from SS because of working.


Sponsored Links

Ads - Also Recommended