Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration

Social Security Payment Checks |

child benifits

child benifits

June 6, 2011 by Guest

do i need to fill out the form TOE 120 or Form TOE 250 to get benifits for my 8 year old daughter? Her father died after a operation at the age of 50. We were divorced at the time after a 3 year marriage. The father was supposed to pay child support all those years, but only paid about 1 years worth. What other documents do I need to have and do I go directly to an office with the divorce decree and her birth certificate and these forms?
Thanks for your help

Sponsored Links

Ads - Also Recommended