Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration

Social Security Payment Checks |

Changing Direct Deposit Account Number

Changing Direct Deposit Account Number

November 17, 2008 by admin

Please note that we're independent of the US Social Security Administration. To change your direct deposit account number, the site says :

If you move your account, call Social Security's toll-free number, 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778), and a Social Security representative will change your direct deposit information.


Ads - Also Recommended