Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration

Social Security Payment Checks |

Survivor Benefits for son

Survivor Benefits for son

July 19, 2011 by Guest

My son was just sent to a juvenile detention facility for 8 months. I understand that a convicted criminal cannot get benefits. He is sentenced as a juvenile and I do have to pay for stay. This will not be on his adult record. Can social security still deny benefits?

Sponsored Links

Ads - Also Recommended