Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration

Social Security Payment Checks |

surviving childs benefits

surviving childs benefits

January 14, 2009 by Terri (not verified)

I have a minor relative that was given custady to a non relative by her mother before her death. 4 months ago she moved in with a relative. The non relative is still receiving the SS benefits. The non relative does not want custady of her anymore. Not knowing her social security number, how do we get the benefits changed.

Sponsored Links

Ads - Also Recommended