Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration

Social Security Payment Checks |

Reporting change in employment

Reporting change in employment

January 27, 2009 by admin

Not sure why you need to report change in employment, but this is needed in some cases.

For example, for SSI beneficiaries, you must report changes in income. To report this, call the SSA a

You can report changes by calling the SSA toll-free at 1-800-772-1213. (If you are deaf or hard-of-hearing, you may call our TTY number, 1-800-325-0778.) When you call, please have your Social Security number handy. You also can report changes by mail or in person. If you send a letter, be sure it shows:
* The name of the person for whom you are reporting the change;
* The Social Security number of the person who gets SSI;
* The change being reported;
* The date the change happened; and
* Your signature, address and phone number.

See here for details :

Sponsored Links

Ads - Also Recommended