Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration

Social Security Payment Checks |

date of birth change

date of birth change

February 8, 2009 by lonelykatenok (not verified)

I was out of status but married a US sitizen since then. I applied for adjustment of status but my paperwork keeps getting denied because SSA has a wrong date of birth on file for me. I'm from Europe and we put the date first before the month so I think this is the problem. How do I correct this so i caould get my green card?


Ads - Also Recommended