We are not affiliated with the government

Social Security Payment Checks | SocialSecurityHop.com

An Independent View of Social Security



February 9, 2009 by admin

This is probably a reference to the Numident. The Numident is an electronic record of the information contained on an individual's original application for an SSN and subsequent applications for replacement cards. Numident printouts are not issued by SSA field offices. To obtain a Numident printout, an individual must send a written request to SSA's Central Office and pay a $16 fee.


Also Recommended