Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
Who is responsible for proving a claim?
You are responsible for submitting the necessary evidence to support a claim. We assist you by explaining the evidence that is required to establish your claim. If you are unable to collect the evidence, we offer special assistance to ensure the proper outcome of your claim. In addition, we maintain cooperative relationships with many groups and organizations that provide assistance with the application process.
Last Revised: Aug. 6, 2003
- For Ms. M, Martinsburg office Social Security
- Good Cause Defined
- Lay Evidence of Incapability
- How do you make a request to withdraw a claim?
- Evidence Requirements
- Type of Evidence to be Submitted - General
- Evidence of Disability
- If there are several conflicting marriages, which one is valid?
- Determinations of Disability
- When must you file evidence of support?
- Filing a "Request for Reconsideration"
- What evidence is required for a child born out of wedlock to be considered yours?
Ads - Also Recommended