Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
How is the Social Security Administration (SSA) structured?
SSA is headed by a Commissioner. Our central office is located in Baltimore, Maryland. Our administrative offices and the computer operations are also located there. Individual claims services are provided by our local Social Security offices.
Last Revised: Mar. 26, 2008
- The Function of the Social Security Office
- How to Find Black Lung Benefit Information
- SSI Claimants Residing Abroad
- Positions Compensated Solely by Fees
- Food Stamps
- What are the statutory resources limits?
- Where are earnings records maintained?
- What are the maximum earnings that can be counted for any calendar year for computing AME or AIME?
- ALJ's Decision
- Does the State have the option of including or excluding certain types of services under a Section 218 Agreement?
- Information Program of the Social Security Office
- Service Performed by a Student For a School, College, or University
Ads - Also Recommended