Not affiliated with the government
Where are earnings records maintained?
If you are assigned a Social Security number, your earnings record is maintained at the Office of Central Records Operations of the Social Security Administration in Baltimore, Maryland. The earnings record is kept so that when it is time to decide on your eligibility for Social Security benefits and benefit amount, your earnings history is available.
Last Revised: Apr. 18, 2006
- Recording Earnings Credits
- Checking Individual Earnings Records
- Procedure for Correcting Earnings Record
- What happens if a child is entitled to benefits on more than one earnings record at the same time?
- When is a child automatically entitled on a second earnings record?
- Evidence of Wages
- When can earnings records be revised after the time limit?
Ads - Also Recommended