Not affiliated with the government
Does the Social Security office make referrals to other government or community agencies?
If you need health or human services that are not available under Social Security, the Social Security office refers you to a government or community agency. Each Social Security office maintains a list of the types of services provided by the agencies (both public and private) in your community. The Social Security office can immediately refer you to the agency providing the services you need.
Last Revised: Apr. 18, 2006
- Can information submitted to SSA be disclosed anywhere else?
- The Ticket to Work and Self-Sufficiency Program
- Selecting a Payee for Beneficiaries Age 18 or Over
- Is work performed for community service programs for older Americans covered by Social Security?
- Are services performed under Federally sponsored economic and human development programs covered by Social Security?
- State and Local Government Employees
- Do you make your services available to the general public?
Ads - Also Recommended