Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
Who issues Social Security benefits and SSI payments?
Social Security benefits and SSI payments are issued by the U.S. Treasury Department, not by SSA's processing centers. However, if you have any questions about your direct deposit or check, get in touch with a Social Security office.
Last Revised: Apr. 18, 2006
- What countries can we not send payments to?
- Benefits Not Transferable
- Special Request For Expedited Benefit Payment
- Checks to Husband and Wife
- Social Security Payment Checks
- Does the receipt of periodic workers' compensation payments affect your benefits?
- How are SSI benefits financed?
- Residence in a Restricted Country
- Direct Field Office Payments
- What is unearned income?
- Sources of Funds for Social Security and Supplemental Security Income Benefits
- Direct Deposit of Benefits
Ads - Also Recommended