Not affiliated with the government
How do you endorse your check if you cannot sign your name?
If you are unable to sign your name, signature by mark is acceptable. Two individuals who sign their own names and show their complete addresses must witness your signature by mark.
Last Revised: Apr. 18, 2006
- Completing the Application Form
- Signature on Form SS-5 for Name Change
- 2009 stimulus check
- Type of Evidence to be Submitted - General
- Who Signs Applications
- Representation of Claimant
- Direct Deposit of Benefits
- Changing maiden name to marriage Indiana
- do i have to sign upfor social security at 62 if im still working
- Filing a "Request for Reconsideration"
- How does IRS help gather evidence?
Ads - Also Recommended