Not affiliated with the government
How are hospital insurance benefits funded?
Hospital Insurance Benefits are either paid from the FICA/SECA taxes or by monthly premium payments. Funding depends on the circumstances of eligibility.
Last Revised: May 22, 2007
- Sources of Funds for Social Security and Supplemental Security Income Benefits
- How are medical insurance benefits funded?
- Trust Funds Available For Benefits
- Retirement Insurance Benefits
- How are prescription drug benefits funded?
- Can you file one application for more than one type of benefit?
- Result of Delay in Filing for Benefits
Ads - Also Recommended