Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
How are hospital insurance benefits funded?
Hospital Insurance Benefits are either paid from the FICA/SECA taxes or by monthly premium payments. Funding depends on the circumstances of eligibility.
Last Revised: May 22, 2007
- Sources of Funds for Social Security and Supplemental Security Income Benefits
- How are medical insurance benefits funded?
- Trust Funds Available For Benefits
- Retirement Insurance Benefits
- How are prescription drug benefits funded?
- Can you file one application for more than one type of benefit?
- Result of Delay in Filing for Benefits
- When do parent's insurance benefits end?
- Hospital And Medical Insurance Benefits Provided
- Social Security Handbook Index: Letter H
- Filing an Application
- How Does the Income-Related Monthly Adjustment Amount Affect the Total Medicare Part B Premium?
Ads - Also Recommended