Not affiliated with the government
How are prescription drug benefits funded?
Prescription drug benefits are funded by general revenues of the U.S., monthly beneficiary premiums, and state payments.
Last Revised: Apr. 18, 2006
- Prescription Drug Benefits Provided
- Description of Extra Help Available for Medicare Prescription Drug Costs
- Sources of Funds for Social Security and Supplemental Security Income Benefits
- How are hospital insurance benefits funded?
- Medicare Part D (Prescription Drug)
- Duty to Report Certain Events
- How are medical insurance benefits funded?
- Eligibility for Extra Help with Prescription Drug Costs
- Medicare "Extra Help" Drug Plan
- Application for Benefits or Medicare Protection
- Filing an Application
- What are unearned income exclusions?
Ads - Also Recommended