Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
How are prescription drug benefits funded?
Prescription drug benefits are funded by general revenues of the U.S., monthly beneficiary premiums, and state payments.
Last Revised: Apr. 18, 2006
- Prescription Drug Benefits Provided
- Description of Extra Help Available for Medicare Prescription Drug Costs
- Sources of Funds for Social Security and Supplemental Security Income Benefits
- How are hospital insurance benefits funded?
- Medicare Part D (Prescription Drug)
- Duty to Report Certain Events
- How are medical insurance benefits funded?
- Eligibility for Extra Help with Prescription Drug Costs
- Medicare "Extra Help" Drug Plan
- Application for Benefits or Medicare Protection
- Filing an Application
- What are unearned income exclusions?
Ads - Also Recommended