Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
2. Becoming Insured
- If you have fully insured status, can you receive all types of benefits?
- Insured Status Requirements
- When do you have disability insured status?
- Currently Insured Status Defined
- Qualifying for Social Security Benefits
- Widow(er) Defined
- Periods of Disability and Insured Status
- Exception To Nine-Month Duration-of-Marriage Requirement
- When does your period of disability begin?
- Special Insured Status-Disabled Before Age 31
- Parent Defined
- Fully Insured Status Defined
Ads - Also Recommended