Not affiliated with the government
What is an "educational institution"?
A school is considered an "educational institution" if it provides elementary or secondary education as determined under the law of the State or other jurisdiction in which it is located.
Last Revised: March, 2001
- What does "full-time" mean?
- When do benefits end for a child who is attending elementary or secondary school?
- State Mental Institutions that Serve as Representative Payees
- Confinement in a Correctional Institution
- Separation Due to Child's School Attendance
- What factors does SSA consider in deciding whether a person is without fault?
Ads - Also Recommended