Not affiliated with the government
How many appeal levels are there?
For information on the appeal levels, see §2000.
Last Revised: Jul. 26, 2005
- Appeal Process
- Overview of the Appeal Process for Medicare Part B Income-Related Monthly Adjustment Amount
- When and how can an appeal be filed?
- How does the appeals process work?
- Administrative Review Process
- Overview of the Appeals Process
- The Reconsideration Process
- Duty to Report Certain Events
- Initial determinations
- Hearing by an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ)
Ads - Also Recommended