Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
Filing the "Request for Hearing by Administrative Law Judge"
For information on hearing by administrative law judge, see Chapter 2007.
Last Revised: Jul. 26, 2005
- Hearing by an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ)
- How Long Before ALJ Makes Decision About My SSDI Claim?
- How long do I have to wait for hearing with ALJ?
- Time Limits for Requesting Review
- Social Security Handbook Index: Letter H
- Duty to Report Certain Events
- How to Read, Understand, and Follow Up on the Reconsideration Determination
- Can the time limit for filing an appeal or hearing be extended?
- Administrative Review Process
Ads - Also Recommended