Not affiliated with the government
What is a "medically determinable" impairment?
A "medically determinable" physical or mental impairment (see §507) is one resulting from anatomical, physiological, or psychological abnormalities, which can be shown by medically acceptable clinical and laboratory diagnostic techniques.
Last Revised: Jul. 26, 2005
- Definition of disability for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) children's benefits?
- Impairment Lasting or Expected to Last at Least 12 Months
- What are the categories of eligibility?
- What if your condition does not meet or equal a listing?
- Medical Evidence as Basis for Decision of "Disabled" -- Listing of Impairments
- Definition of Disability for Disabled Worker's Benefits
- Medical and Other Evidence
Ads - Also Recommended