Not affiliated with the government
Does SSA make disability determinations on a rating schedule?
We do not make disability determinations on a rating schedule. You are either disabled or not disabled. There is no "percentage of disability" caused by a given impairment.
Last Revised: March, 2001
- Who qualifies for disability determinations?
- Disability Hearing
- Determinations of Disability
- Independent Determinations Under the Social Security Act
- Presumptive Blindness/Presumptive Disability Payments
- How is "disability" defined for establishing a period of disability?
- Does your employment condition affect a disability determination?
Ads - Also Recommended