Not affiliated with the government
How is disability defined for disabled widow(er)s?
The definition of disability is the same as the definition of disability for disabled workers.
Last Revised: Sep. 19, 2008
- How is "disability" defined for determining entitlement for disabled widow(er)'s benefits?
- How is "disability" defined for establishing a period of disability?
- When can you receive widow(er)'s benefits based on disability?
- When are you NOT eligible for a trial work period?
- When is a child entitled to Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits based on disability?
- Does your employment condition affect a disability determination?
- Entitlement of a Surviving Divorced Wife or Husband
Ads - Also Recommended