Not affiliated with the government
Definition of "Make Work"
619.1 What is "make work"?
"Make work" is work involving minimal or insignificant duties. This type of work makes little or no demand on you and contributes little or nothing to the employer or your business (if self-employed).
619.2 Does doing "make work" show your ability to do substantial gainful activity?
Your performance of "make work" does not show that you are able to do substantial gainful activity.
Last Revised: Jul. 26, 2005
- Definition of Substantial Gainful Activity
- When does your work performance show the ability to perform substantial gainful activity?
- Evaluation Considering Age, Education, and Work Experience
- How are your earnings as a self-employed person considered in determining substantial gainful activity?
- When does disability end?
- Significance of Earnings
- Work Not in the Course of the Employer's Trade or Business -- Defined
Ads - Also Recommended