Not affiliated with the government
When is the usual computation formula used?
The usual computation formula is used if:
You become entitled to retirement or disability insurance benefits;
You die without being entitled to retirement or disability insurance benefits; or
We need to compute your PIA again. (See §722.)
Last Revised: March, 2001
- The Automatic Recomputation
- Who is entitled to child's insurance benefits?
- When do you need to provide proof of age?
- Computation Years Defined
- When is a surviving child entitled to child's insurance benefits?
- Retirement Insurance Benefits
- When A Child Must Be Dependent Upon Insured Parent
- When are you entitled to divorced spouse's insurance benefits?
- Entitlement to Retirement Insurance Benefit
- When do father's or mother's insurance benefits end?
- Termination of Widow(er)'s Insurance Benefits
- Figuring the PIA Under the 1990 Consolidated Methods
Ads - Also Recommended