Not affiliated with the government
When is a child automatically entitled on a second earnings record?
A child entitled to benefits on one earnings record is automatically entitled on a second earnings record if:
The child is eligible for benefits on the second earnings record; and
The child eligible for benefits on both earnings records applies for benefits on the second earnings record.
Last Revised: March, 2001
- What happens if a child is entitled to benefits on more than one earnings record at the same time?
- How Excess Earnings are Charged Against Benefits
- Family Maximum When Child is Entitled on More Than One Earnings Record
- When is a surviving child entitled to child's insurance benefits?
- Child in Care Requirement
- Are benefits of those entitled to benefits on your earnings record affected when you do not file your annual report on time?
- Retirement Insurance Benefits
Ads - Also Recommended