Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
8. Who Are Employees?
- Can former employees be considered for retroactive coverage?
- Are employees of foreign governments self-employed?
- Corporate Officers are Ordinarily Employees
- Retirement System Coverage Groups
- Is work performed by U.S. citizens working in the U.S. as employees of foreign governments covered by Social Security?
- Records Employers Must Keep
- What are the procedures for conducting a referendum?
- Public Transportation Systems
- What is a corporation?
- Full Time Traveling or City Salespersons
- The Extent of Social Security Coverage
- Do payments from a plan or system for sickness, retirement, etc. count as wages?
Ads - Also Recommended