Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
9. Special Coverage Provisions
- Were you eligible for assistance under a Federal/State matching grant program for the aged, blind, or disabled in December 1973?
- Can former employees be considered for retroactive coverage?
- Does Social Security cover most types of work?
- Special Cash Benefits to Disabled Individuals Who Engage in SGA
- Special Provision for Reporting Wages Paid to Domestics
- What are Special Veterans Benefits?
- Social Security and Medicare Coverage Under a Section 218 Agreement
- Can special monthly payments be made for the months before the application was filed?
- Non-Covered Work for Pay Defined
- Special Minimum PIA
- Special Insured Status-Disabled Before Age 31
- Absolute Coverage Groups
Ads - Also Recommended