Not affiliated with the government
Does sick pay count as wages?
Payments you receive for sickness and accident disability count as wages for the first six calendar months after the last month you worked. (For payments made by an employer to a disabled former employee, see §1335.)
Last Revised: March, 2001
- Do payments made to a disabled former employee count as wages?
- Pension and Retirement Payments
- Does veterans training pay count as wages?
- Do payments that are not intended as remuneration for employment count as wages?
- Do dismissal payments count as wages?
- Do strike benefits count as wages?
- Do moving expense payments count as wages?
Ads - Also Recommended