Not affiliated with the government
Do payments from or to a tax-exempt trust fund count as wages?
Payments made from or to a tax-exempt trust fund on behalf of you or your beneficiary are not wages, if the payments made are "from or to a trust" that does not pay income tax under sections 401 and 501(a) of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC).
Last Revised: Oct. 18, 2005
- Do payments from or to a tax-exempt annuity plan count as wages?
- Do payments to a Federal Thrift Savings Plan count as wages?
- Pension and Retirement Payments
- Do payments to a profit-sharing or stock bonus plan count as wages?
- Does sick pay count as wages?
- Do payments under or to a tax-sheltered annuity plan count as wages?
- Do payments made to a disabled former employee count as wages?
Ads - Also Recommended