Not affiliated with the government
Do payments from or to a tax-exempt annuity plan count as wages?
Payments made from or to an annuity or bond purchase plan on behalf of you or your beneficiary do not count as wages if at the time of payment the:
Annuity plan is qualified under section 403(a) of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC); or
Bond purchase plan is qualified under section 405(a) of the IRC.
Last Revised: Oct. 18, 2005
- Do payments under or to a tax-sheltered annuity plan count as wages?
- Do payments to a profit-sharing or stock bonus plan count as wages?
- Do supplemental retirement plan payments count as wages?
- Pension and Retirement Payments
- Do payments from a plan or system for sickness, retirement, etc. count as wages?
- Payments Under a Cafeteria Plan
- Do amounts deferred under a nonqualified deferred compensation plan count as wages?
Ads - Also Recommended