Not affiliated with the government
Does idle time pay count as wages?
Idle time pay counts as wages if:
You are a non-striking employee; and
Your employer pays you for the time you are idle because of a strike.
Last Revised: March, 2001
- Do payments to a profit-sharing or stock bonus plan count as wages?
- Do fringe benefits count as wages?
- Do payments made to a disabled former employee count as wages?
- Do advance payments count as wages?
- Pension and Retirement Payments
- Do traveling and business expense payments count as wages?
- Do supplemental retirement plan payments count as wages?
- Renewal Commissions of Life Insurance Salespersons
- Actual or Constructive Payment of Wages
- Do payments from a plan or system for sickness, retirement, etc. count as wages?
- Do payments under or to a tax-sheltered annuity plan count as wages?
Ads - Also Recommended