Not affiliated with the government
Do taxes withheld from pay count as wages?
Taxes paid from your employer's funds or withheld from your pay count as wages.
Any Social Security taxes your employer pays from his/her own funds on wages for agricultural labor or domestic service you perform in his/her private home do not count as wages.
Last Revised: March, 2001
- Do fringe benefits count as wages?
- Does veterans training pay count as wages?
- Do loans count as wages?
- Do wages paid after the worker's death count as wages?
- Employees Working for More Than One Employer
- Does sick pay count as wages?
- Do prizes and awards from persons other than your employer count as wages?
Ads - Also Recommended