Not affiliated with the government
What are the due dates for filing returns and paying taxes?
Due dates for filing returns and paying the balance of taxes due depend upon the type and size of the employer. Refer to the IRS publications mentioned in the later sections for detailed filing instructions.
Last Revised: March, 2001
- Earnings Reports Filed by Employers
- Result of Delay in Filing for Benefits
- Does SS taxes paid in after you start collecting SS at 62 count for anything?
- How do we verify your unsigned employer's wage statements?
- Do taxes withheld from pay count as wages?
- Time Limit for Applying for Lump-Sum Death Payment
- Extension of Time for Filing
- Delay in Filing Annual Report
- How do you request an extension of time for filing your annual report?
- What are the Thresholds?
- Do certified copies of your State or Federal tax returns constitute evidence of wages?
- Can you file an application for the lump-sum death payment after the two-year filing period?
Ads - Also Recommended