Not affiliated with the government
What forms are filed for partnerships?
A partnership is required to file Form 1065 (Partnership Return of Income) to show each partner's share of partnership's income or loss. If you are a partner in a business, you should include your share of the partnership net earnings (or loss) from self-employment on your individual tax return.
Last Revised: March, 2001
- Are you a self-employed partner?
- What is gross income for the optional method of reporting?
- How is income credited when a partner dies?
- Are retirement payments received from partnerships included in net earnings?
- Families and Partnerships
- How is dividend and interest income calculated for partnerships?
- What tax return forms do employers use?
- What factors indicate a valid partnership?
- Partnership Defined
- Does transfer of capital interest to a family member make the member a partner?
- Is an association taxable as a corporation or a partnership?
- What factors indicate a partnership or joint venture?
Ads - Also Recommended