Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration

Social Security Payment Checks |

Excerpted from "Social Security Handbook". See the up-to-date, official Social Security Handbook at

What forms are filed for partnerships?

1417. What forms are filed for partnerships?

A partnership is required to file Form 1065 (Partnership Return of Income) to show each partner's share of partnership's income or loss. If you are a partner in a business, you should include your share of the partnership net earnings (or loss) from self-employment on your individual tax return.

Last Revised: March, 2001

Sponsored Links



Ads - Also Recommended