Not affiliated with the government
What IRS publications provide information on self-employment tax payments?
For more detailed information on self-employment tax payments, refer to the following publications:
Publication 17, Your Federal Tax;
Publication 334, Tax Guide for Small Business;
Publication 225, Farmer's Tax Guide.
Publication 54, Tax Guide for U.S. Citizens Abroad.
Publication 595, Tax Guide for Commercial Fishermen.
You can obtain these publications from any IRS office or visit their website at: www.irs.gov.
Last Revised: Jul. 20, 2006
- What Internal Revenue Service publications provide information on employer tax payments?
- What is a farm?
- Domestic Service Defined
- What tax return forms do employers use?
- Statement by Person Knowing About Employment
- What countries can we not send payments to?
- What are the reporting requirements for self-employed people?
- Net Earnings from Self-Employment
- What does "personal services" mean?
- Evidence of Wages
- What precautions should be taken when using SSNs and SSN cards?
- What rental allowances must ministers include in net earnings?
Ads - Also Recommended