Not affiliated with the government
Can information submitted to SSA be disclosed anywhere else?
Information you submit to us in connection with your claim cannot be disclosed to any other person, except for very limited purposes. (See §118.)
Last Revised: March, 2001
- Type of Evidence to be Submitted - General
- Information Required by Law to be Made Available to the Public
- Does the Social Security office make referrals to other government or community agencies?
- What factors do we consider when we evaluate evidence you submit?
- What information should be in the Reconsideration Disability Report?
- Communicating with DDS after Filing a "Request for Reconsideration"
- Hearing by an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ)
- What evidence can you submit if your employer's records are not available?
- The Reconsideration Process
- The Extent of Social Security Coverage
- School Attendance
- Earnings Information Available from Social Security Records
Ads - Also Recommended