Not affiliated with the government
Does a court decree of paternity prove a child is yours?
A court decree finding that you are the child's mother or father must:
Identify you and the child;
Include a specific finding that you are the child's biological parent; and
Must have been issued before your death and be certified by the proper official.
Last Revised: March, 2001
- What other evidence proves paternity?
- Does a court order for support prove a child is yours?
- How do you prove a legal adoption?
- What evidence is required for a child born out of wedlock to be considered yours?
- How do you prove that a child is in your care?
- Legally Adopted Children
- Separation Due to Child's School Attendance
Ads - Also Recommended