Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
How Do You Prove a Step-Relationship
You can prove a step-relationship by:
Last Revised: March, 2001
- Stepchild-Stepparent Relationship
- How Natural Parent-Child Relationship is Proved
- What is the definition of "child" for Social Security purposes?
- Who is a "child" for Social Security purposes?
- How do you prove a legal adoption?
- Evidence of Ceremonial Marriage
- When is a parent of a deceased person entitled to parent's benefits?
- When is a surviving child entitled to child's insurance benefits?
- When do parent's insurance benefits end?
- Can a child NOT meeting the State law test in section 326 or 327 be considered the child of the worker?
- When can a dependent grandchild or step-grandchild be considered the grandparent's "child"?
- When is a surviving divorced parent entitled to father's or mother's insurance benefits?
Ads - Also Recommended