Not affiliated with the government
1715.1 When is evidence of school attendance needed?
We require evidence of full-time school attendance (see §344) if a child age 18-19 is not under a disability.
1715.2 How is evidence of school attendance obtained?
We obtain the necessary information from the child. This information is verified by the school or schools involved.
Last Revised: March, 2001
- Separation Due to Child's School Attendance
- When are benefits paid to a child who is not attending school?
- What does "full-time" mean?
- Evidence Requirements
- Benefits for children
- When do benefits end for a child who is attending elementary or secondary school?
- Evidence of Disability
- What other evidence proves paternity?
- When do child's insurance benefits end?
- What events end benefits?
- When is a surviving child entitled to child's insurance benefits?
- Who is entitled to child's insurance benefits?
Ads - Also Recommended