Not affiliated with the government
How do you prove that a child is in your care?
You can prove you have a child in your care by providing:
Statements from you;
If you and the child are living apart, a statement from one or both of the following:
The person with whom the child is living; or
An official of the school the child is attending; and
Statements from other people who know the facts.
We furnish you with the forms you need.
Last Revised: March, 2001
- Separation Due to Child's School Attendance
- What other evidence proves paternity?
- Does a court decree of paternity prove a child is yours?
- When does a parent NOT meet the in-care requirements?
- What constitutes a written acknowledgment?
- Does a court order for support prove a child is yours?
- How do you prove a legal adoption?
Ads - Also Recommended