Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
What constitutes evidence of support?
Evidence of support includes your statement and whatever other evidence may be necessary to prove your statement concerning your support. Make sure your statement:
Is on the form we give you. The form is designed to bring out all the information about your total income from all sources during the appropriate period;
Includes the cost of your support during the same period; and
Shows the amount and frequency of your support payments.
Last Revised: March, 2001
- When must you file evidence of support?
- Evidence of Wages
- When must the support requirement be met?
- Does a court order for support prove a child is yours?
- Personal Records of Worker
- Evidence of Ceremonial Marriage
- What other evidence proves paternity?
- What evidence is required for a child born out of wedlock to be considered yours?
- When is a parent of a deceased person entitled to parent's benefits?
- What factors do we consider when we evaluate evidence you submit?
- Type of Evidence to be Submitted - General
- Good Cause Defined
Ads - Also Recommended